martedì 4 dicembre 2012

Look#376

Hello everyone, today after so many attempts I finally managed to go to the land of the "The Arcade Gatcha Event." I was very excited about the cute and economic objects that the creators have prepared. I took something that struck me .. We say almost anything :)) But I blogged just a few things that matched with my outfit! I hope you enjoy, and if you can go to the land I recommend you visit this event in many.


Look#1:


  • Skin: Essences - Monday (TDR fusion) 70L
  • Hair: [e] Figure - Black 04
  • Bow: [AUX] Gacha_Slouchy Leather Bow - Brown 50L The Arcade
  • Earring: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Ebru Earring New
  • Necklace: MG - Necklace - Love Teddy Bear - BLACK 25L The Arcade
  • Sweater: ISON - rochel sweater S- (rorscharch powder) 75L The Arcade
  • Belt: *chronokit*  Belt 02 Black 
  • Bag: Color.Me.H.O.F Mesh [Makeup Case[Black] 75L The Arcade
  • Nails: Mstyle Long Nails v2 - Cracked Pack 1
  • Ring: MG - Rings - Fleur De Lis - Skull - Metals
  • Jeans: {mon tissu} Nora Skinny Jeans (XXS/XS/S/M/L) ~ Deep Blue
  • Shoes: ! Ankleboots KEIRA2 / REDGRAVE New


Look#2:


  • Skin: *JeSyLiLO*:::WinterFair2012:::GiftSkin
  • Lip:.Pekka.HOMICIDAL Lipstick Grunge Edition
  • Hair: : ) BCC . Juliet Hair Gacha Pox 75L The Arcade
  • Earring: :::LP::: Indulge Earrings Creme (Singer Icon Fair)
  • Short Necklace: MONS / Reindeer Necklace - The With Love Hunt
  • Long Necklace:  MG - Necklace -Juicy Love Lips
  • Bag: Tee*fy Retro Portable Radio Red 75L The Arcade
  • Nails: {*I <3FashiOn*} Kaotic Black'N'Gold
  • Belt: *chronokit* Belt 02 Fatpack 
  • Pant: *chronokit*  Military Sarrouel Pants - Plain New
  • Shoes: Paperbag. Nikkal Ankle Boot White (Singer Icon Fair)
Pose. PURPLE POSES BETH New

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento